Friday, August 11, 2006

First Attempt

So here I am, hopefully this is my first successful attempt at blogging! After becoming addicted to reading other crafty folks, I am inspired to have a go at my own. Also, hopefully this will prove motivating to me and actually get my a into g!

I had a great day today, on my own for a couple of hours so I headed to the op shops - and came back with some great finds. I found a couple of shops I hadn't been to before and discovered a little treasure trove of embroidered doilies.....is it just me or do these things seem to be incredibly rare now? I also found an old knitting bad, well yes I don't knit - but that will change soon hopefully. In the meantime I will fill it with fabric.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home