Monday, August 21, 2006

The end of a chapter


Today was the last day of attending playgroup with Luca. It's a beautiful sunny day and I am only now realising how hard it will be to give up this lifestyle to return to full time work. No more dictating my day however I like...I guess it just furthers my resolve to create a career for myself where I can be the one making the rules. I've posted a photo that I took a couple of years ago, Wharariki Beach which is at the top of the South Island of New Zealand. A beautiful wild beach that is so out of the way that only a few people know about it. These are the places I miss most about leaving Nelson. It also represents another life before Luca, one where I would get out freely whenever I liked to capture beautiful spots on film. Aaah how life has changed!

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I was quite excited to find your blog. I love this photo- Wharariki is a favourite place of mine and I remember climbing over that stile many times!

Thanks for the link, and i'll come back and visit often!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home