Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Time - Give Me Some More!

Yes, I'm only nearly a month late for my next entry - so much for the daily entries! I will try to get her more often I promise...We went to Eastbourne on the weekend and enjoyed precious time together before ed had to fly to Auckland. Time is such a precious commodity at the moment. He arrived back yesterday and flies off again on Friday, I feel like a single mother! I love this photo Luca is looking at her dad with quizical fascination. Speaking of time, it is now 9.00 in the evening and this is the first time I have gotten to myself. Problem is I feel absolutely exhausted and would love to crawl into bed. I've just spent the last three hours, eating, cooking and cleaning in some form or another. I'm looking forward to the weekend when I will have a little more energy and hopefully attack some craft ideas that are calling to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home