Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Impending Birthdays



Yes, well....you wouldn't think it so hard to type a paragraph every day and then upload it would you! Here I am yet another month late for my next entry. However must stop beating myself up. Anyway, mini moopys aren't they cute! I finished the mama moopy at lunchtime today and made the baby last night. They are for Luca's first christmas party to be held at her creche. I wonder what she'll make of Santa? Will she holler or just take it in her stride, I have no idea..

It is also fast approaching Luca's first birthday and I am considering what to give her, I want it to be something special that she can keep for a long time to come. But also something she can enjoy now. I have a couple of things going through my mind, and have thought about painting a picture from a photograph of her with her dad, or there was a great idea from the Soulemama here which looks like great fun too. I shall ponder.

Perhaps I should start making entries from work, that way I'm sure to do it everyday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home