Wednesday, April 11, 2007

More Procrastination




The holidays are here, yippee! And I thought I'd start attacking my piles of homework by procrastinating and making a present for a good friend who has just had a baby boy. We're all about girl around here so I had to think a little out the circle and find some 'boyish' material in my general girly material stock. I think i've done quite well and hope my friend likes her new robot pants and flannel bib. Both done with the best of intentions rather than with the best of skill!

Easter was spent doing family type things in Rotorua and Hamilton. Doing vastly different things than we do here, patting horses, chasing chickens and wondering what kind of noise that strange animal made aka cow. Luca had a wonderful time and it was really nice to just relax and not worry about schoolwork for a while.

While I was in Rotorua I stumbled upon this great shop - The Styx, unfortunately they don't have a website so I can't share it. A beautiful shop featuring both vintage and new houseware items, I was in heaven and managed to walk out with one thing. This great suitcase, I thought it was a steal at $30.00 and can't wait to go away so I can pack my clothes in it...I'm thinking for my next class trip in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home